Concealed Carry and Firearm Safety Level II
Duration: 8+ Hours
• Wisconsin Concealed Carry Laws
• 4 Universal Firearm Safety Rules
• Deadly Force Decision Making
• 4 Fundamentals of Shooting
• Drawing Techniques
• Virtual Range
• Virtual Marksmanship
• Judgmental Scenario Course
• Certificate upon completion of course
Firearms are recommended to be brought to the class for scenario based training however are not required. No live ammunition allowed in class.
Click on the link to Register or to find out when the next class is being offered, contact us today at 414.312.7997.