Concealed Carry and Firearm Safety Level I
Duration: 6 Hours
• Wisconsin Concealed Carry Laws
• 4 Universal Firearm Safety Rules
• Deadly Force Decision Making
• 4 Fundamentals of Shooting
• Drawing Techniques
• Virtual Range/Marksmanship
• Certificate upon completion of course
Firearms are recommended to be brought to the class for scenario based training however are not required. No live ammunition allowed in class.
*Snacks will be provided.
Click on the link to Register or to find out when the next class is being offered, contact us today at 414.312.7997.