Personal Defense & Concealed Carry Course
Duration: 5 to 6 Hours
Awareness, knowledge, confidence, and action are the steps that need to be embedded into the subconscious mind, so that a confident RESPONSE is taken when faced with a potential dangerous situation.
Too many people become statistics and it is through no fault of their own. However, you now have a choice, become a statistic, or become a person who can and will defend their lives and privacy through being aware of your surroundings at all times.
The sad reality is that our society is becoming increasingly violent. Women and children are seen to be an easy target and most of the self-defense programs available are ineffective or poorly taught and give people a false sense of security. A good training program should encompass more than just how to “defend” against a sudden assault.
The first 3 topics of ANY self defense class ALL instructors should be teaching, is:
• How to increase your awareness
• How to identify indicators of risks
• And avoidance WAY before they teach you how to block, kick and punch!
This course will teach you the core tactics in creating the distance you need to deploy your options. Distance = Time and Time = Options!
This program will also provide training in the Wisconsin Conceal and Carry Law where we will focus on the following topics:
• Wisconsin Concealed Carry Laws
• 4 Universal Firearm Safety Rules
• Avoiding the Need to Use Your Weapon
• Legal Implications of Carrying a Concealed Weapon
• Safe Storage in the Home
• Safe Carry Considerations
• Self Defense and the Defense of Others
• Deadly Force Decision Making
• Fundamentals of Shooting and
• Drawing Techniques
Being safe isn’t the words we say to make us feel good, it is the actions we take to keep us safe! Be Aware…. Be Prepared…. Survival Through Training!
Open to Men and Women 16 and up (Concealed Carry Certificate only issued to those 21 years of age and older).
Brought to you by: Street Survival Systems, LLC in conjunction with Vantage Tactical Solutions
Call us today at 414-312-7997