Intro to Firearm Safety & CCW Course
Duration: 3 Hours
• Basic Firearm Handling
• Functionality of Semi-Automatic and Revolver
• Cleaning of your Firearm
• Loading and Unloading of your firearm
• Safe Storage in the Home
• Wisconsin Concealed Carry Laws
• 4 Universal Firearm Safety Rules
• Avoiding the Need to Use Your Weapon
• Legal Implications of Carrying a Concealed Weapon
• Safe Carry Considerations
• Self Defense and the Defense of Others
• Deadly Force Decision Making
*Certificate upon completion of course.
Firearms are recommended to be brought to the class for scenario based training however are not required. No live ammunition allowed in class.
Click on the link to Register or to find out when the next class is being offered, contact us today at 414.312.7997.