Central Protective Services employs only top notch Public Safety Officers. Our standards are high to maintain an exceptional working environment and growth rate. We offer an extensive in-house Training Program that cannot be duplicated anywhere.
Central Protective Services offers a flexible working environment for the career-minded individual seeking to further themselves while enrolled in academic courses with above-average pay.
If you are interested in a career with Central Protective Services, please click on the “Apply” link and attach your resume. A representative will review your resume and will contact you for the initial telephone interview.
All candidates for employment are to posses the following qualifications.
- Basic Computer Skills: i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Computer with a valid Email address
- Valid Private Security License
- Telephone/Cellular Phone
- Smartphone for Company Apps
- Ability and willingness to work all shifts